We want to be a place where …
- Seekers can DISCOVER life in Christ,
- New (or Re-awakening) Believers can CONNECT with other Believers,
- Connected Disciples can GROW
- Reproducing Disciples can GO out of their comfort zones to impact the lives of pre-Christians.
Leadership Team Members:
Darryl Detweiler – Discover Team Leader
- Connect Team Leader
Diane Felicetti – Grow Team Leader, Vice President
Chas Krause – Go Team Leader
Pastor John Friedlund – Operations Team Leader
Ken Iatesta – Lay Delegate
Mike Overend – President
Pastor John Friedlund – Lead Pastor
Pastor Craig Lahr – Youth Pastor
Create environments where seekers can discover Christ and Christ-followers.
Create environments where seekers can find others of similar life-stage & interests and share relational comfort level within the church.
Offer deeper growth experiences in Bible study, accountability & training for Missional living.
Set people free to go & do what God calls them to do – out of their comfort zone & into life-altering, effective relationships.
Provide a supportive “skeletal” structure in which the organisms at Trinity can thrive.
Goal: Facilitate smooth pursuit of the Vision by the Teams.
CORNERSTONE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Sue Cook – Co-Chairperson
- Colleen Hoffman, Co-chairperson, Administrator
- Elwood Taylor – Financial Secretary
- Tessi Melchior – Secretary
Leaders & Others:
For your reference - By-Laws 2013