Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.trinityboyertown.org.
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Site;
- Who collects such information;
- How such information is used;
- With whom your information may be shared;
- What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your information;
All information provided to Trinity Church is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information.
Trinity Church is the sole owner of the information collected on the website. This site does not collect personally identifying information about users except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. For example, we collect information from you in the following ways:
- Some areas of our Site request or require contact and other information.
- During the registration process, we collect personal and other information such as your name, address, and email address.
- Demographic and profile data (e.g. gender, etc.) may also be collected at our Site.
Who we share your data with
We will never share your personal with anyone without your permission.
How to contact the website
Trinity Church Webmaster
250 Sweinhart Road
Boyertown, PA 19512