Contact – Celeste Jenkins, Director of Cornerstone Preschool, email@example.com – 610-369-1507
General Information about Cornerstone Preschool
Statement of Purpose
CORNERSTONE PRESCHOOL is a private academic Christian School. Our teachers are dedicated to helping children reach their individual potential in the following developmental areas:
The Christian CORNERSTONE of our school is The Bible. We model the worth of knowing God’s Word and sharing its truth with others. We also teach Christian values through Bible stories, songs, and videos.
Our School Board Members encourage parental involvement. Moms and Dads are invited to visit our classrooms and participate in daily activities if they have current PA clearances on file.
The educational CORNERSTONE of our preschool curriculum is the belief that every child has a unique, God-given potential. Our academic program focuses on school readiness, cultural, and civic activities including:
- READING READINESS
- MATH READINESS
- TECHNOLOGY AWARENESS
Coordination with Area Schools
When needed, we coordinate with the local Intermediate Units to facilitate Early Intervention Programs in the areas of:
We also dialogue with local Kindergarten teachers, making sure our program is aligned with the expectations they have for incoming students.
- Children of Promise Scholarship: This fund provides assistance
to help make preschool more affordable for families. Scholarship awards are based on need and fund availability. For consideration, contact the Director for an application.
- Cornerstone Staff Discount: 25%-50% Tuition discount for enrolled children of Cornerstone staff members.
- Pastoral Discount: 50% tuition discount for enrolled children of full-time pastoral positions.
- Sibling Discount: 5% tuition discount for any siblings of enrolled children.
- Payment in Full Discount: 5% tuition discount for payment in full at the beginning of the school year.